Inspire your pupils to rise up for climate justice
What your pupils will explore in our schools resources
It's tough in this part of the Philippines for parents to send their children to school.
People with more reliable incomes, like Lope, can afford to educate their children and break the cycle of poverty, but this is out of reach for many.
Communities here rely on fishing for their income, but climate change is making that dangerous and difficult.
Subjects covered in the schools resource pack:
- How can people who aren't able to fish make a sustainable income, and afford to support their families?
- Why is solar lighting so important, and why is it better than using fossil fuels?
- How can they (the pupils) can be more aware of climate change and Inequality around the world?
- What can they can do each day to make their lives more environmentally friendly?
- How can they can rise up? What small campaign actions can they take that add up to larger positive change?