New Global Explorers coming soon!
We're currently making Global Explorers even better! With a refreshed design, this fun and interactive teaching resource will be launching in October 2017.
But don't fret, you can still access the original Global Explorers in the meantime.
- Environmental studies
- Religious Education (RE) / Religious and Moral Education (RME)
- Personal, Social and Health Education (PSHE) / Personal and Social Development (PSD) / Personal and Social Education (PSE)
- Education for Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship (ESDGC)
This fun and interactive teaching resource features fascinating facts, quizzes, video footage, photos, lesson plans, worksheets and the real-life stories of children all over the world.
Global Explorers is ideal for cross-curricular teaching. It encourages active learning and stimulates thinking about global issues.
Global Explorers covers the following themes:
- climate change
- comparing lives
- active citizenship
- access to food
- healthy eating
- what influences how Christian people act
- the work of a faith-based charity