The ambitious, wide-ranging Agenda 2030 needs adequate political leadership to succeed.
This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to do two things:
- address the consequences of internal displacement
- ease the pressure on an overstretched humanitarian system.
A FAIR deal
In this series of briefings, we're calling on all countries to ensure a FAIR deal for IDPs - one that is:
- Respectful of international law
In this briefing, we're calling for:
- global political leadership to put internal displacement squarely on the development agenda
- all development and humanitarian partners to ensure that humanitarian response, and also development aid, delivers for IDPs
Published on 30 June 2018
- Refugees and internally displaced people