We believe we can achieve even more when we team up with others, and so work alongside partners, donors and organisations to fight poverty and injustice.
- As the official relief, development and advocacy agency of 41 sponsoring churches in Britain and Ireland, we work as part of a worldwide church community.
- We carry out our relief, development and advocacy work through more than 500 local organisations, which are close to the people and communities we seek to help and so best understand their needs. We also work closely with governments and the private sector where appropriate. Read our Safeguarding Policy on protecting adults and children
- We are a founding member of ACT Alliance, a coalition of 146 churches and faith-based organisations working together in more than 100 countries.
- We regularly run projects on behalf of governmental and other major donors, including UK Aid and the European Commission, and are active members of 30 networks promoting excellence in the delivery of humanitarian and development programmes, including the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC), BOND, Dochas, Sphere, CONCORD and VOICE.
- We take part in several coalitions – such as the Climate Coalition, the Green Economy Coalition and Leave No One Behind – to tackle the underlying causes of poverty and challenge the systems that keep people poor.
Find out more
Learn more about our work in depth, including where we work, our programmes, and our policies.