Uprooted and overlooked
A challenging exhibition allowing displaced people to tell their stories
Forty million people around the world are internally displaced. Our Uprooted exhibition is touring the country to raise awareness of these people, many of whom often lack international recognition and support.
The exhibition will give you the chance to hear displaced people tell their own stories.
Through a series of powerful images and accounts, you will learn more about the global crisis of displacement, its consequences, and the challenges people face.
Where and when
- Emmanuel Church, Cambridge, CB2 1RR 16 July 2018 to 31 August
- St Columba's URC Oxford, OX1 4EH 2 September 2018
- Wesley Memorial Church Oxford, OX1 2DH 3 to 16 September 2018
- St Mary's Church Witney, OX28 4AW 17 September 2018
- Highwoods Methodist Church Colchester, CO4 9FF 6-20 October 2018
- Chinnor Methodist Church, OX39 4PZ 24 to 31 October 2018
Host this powerful exhibition in your church
We would love more churches to get involved. Please get in touch with your Regional Coordinator if you're interested.