Grand Shakespeare Quiz
Pit your wits against the quiz author - and win a £10 voucher!
Like a quiz? Try this!
All the answers to the 100 quiz questions are characters from Shakespeare's plays.
Here are a few clues:
- The clues are cryptic crossword-style in nature and are in no particular order.
- The number of letters for each answer is given
- It will always be the one name or last name by which the character is known
- Websites can help you with your research, or your copy of the Complete Works of Shakespeare
- Many of the clues give you a description of the role/occupation/position/title of the character
PRIZE: a £10 voucher – and the satisfaction of being the champ!
How to play
2. Send your completed (or almost completed) entry with your name, full address, phone number and email address to:
Colin Stringer, 21 St Martin’s Road, Knebworth SG3 6ER
Closing date: Sunday, 30 September 2018.
Entry fee: £1.00 – donations on top are gratefully received.
Sending a cheque? Please make it out to Knebworth Christian Aid Committee. Don't forget Gift Aid!