Online Direct Debits
The most effective way to give to Christian Aid is by making a regular donation.
Like you, if we know how much money’s coming in every month, then we know how much can go out. A regular income means we can not only distribute aid among those who need it now but also plan ahead for the future.
Set up or make changes to your direct debit:
- Use our simple, secure online form
- Call 020 7523 2269 and speak directly to our Regular Giving team
- Download our direct debit form (PDF, 80.7kb) and post it to our London Office: Christian Aid, 35-41 Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7RL
Online cash donations
You can safely and securely make a one-off donation using our online form. If you would like to link your individual gift to a church or Christian Aid group, you can do so by filling in the church name or reference number on our donation form.Online cash donation
Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) card donations
Telephone and postal donations
- Call 020 7523 2269 to donate over the phone
- Send postal donations (cheques) to: Christian Aid, 35-41 Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7RL
If you are paying in a donation on behalf of a church or group please include a note of the church or group’s name and OR number if you know it, which campaign it is for and ideally how it was collected – church collection, event etc. This allows us to allocate the funds appropriately.