We are thinking of you in this unprecedented time of coronavirus, and our thoughts and prayers are with you and the people you love.
We want to make giving a gift in memory of your loved one as easy and unique to them as possible. Below you can find out more about choosing a specific area of our work to support, or you could set up a tribute fund page.
Make a gift in memory
You can choose to support our work in general, or directly support our education, water or agriculture work.
Choose how your gift in memory can change lives
If your gift is over £1,000, you can choose to give to:
- One of our projects in Ghana, promoting local economic development and opportunities for women and young people
- A project in Burkina Faso, enhancing disaster response, preparation and preservation
Christian Aid co-funds these projects with the European Commission. For the Ghana project, the European Union has agreed to fund 74%, and the European Commission Humanitarian Office (ECHO) has agreed to provide 94%.
This exciting project aims to reach over 8,500 people, who'll directly benefit from training and job opportunities.
Over the next three years, the goals of this project are to:
- develop apprenticeships for school leavers
- provide vocational skills training for people with disabilities
- create opportunities for master craftsmen and artisans to mentor others in developing their trade
Burkina Faso climate change project
This life-saving project aims to reach over 211,000 people in communities across the region.
By training them on early warning systems and monitoring techniques, they'll be equipped with the knowledge and tools they need to be more resilient to natural disasters and climate change.