We're always looking for highly motivated, dedicated and reliable people committed to our aims and values to join Christian Aid. If this sounds like you, please search our current vacancies and find out how to apply below.
All applications are welcome, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, faith or disability.
- Advice on completing your application
- Global competency model
- Essential information about work permits and visas
- Recruitment information for candidates in the UK and Ireland
Code of conduct
- Code of Conduct – English
- Code of Conduct – French
- Code of Conduct – Spanish
- Code of Conduct – Portuguese
- Code of Conduct – Arabic
How to spot recruitment scams
We’ve become aware of a scam whereby jobs are being falsely advertised in Christian Aid’s name, and applicants then asked to pay a fee as part of the application process.
Christian Aid will never request job applicants pay anything related to the recruitment and selection process.
If you receive a request for payment, e.g. towards training, a psychometric test or CV review, it's not a legitimate request and you should not comply.