- Online. Go to our Do It Your Way paying-in form
- At the bank. Use the paying-in slip in your fundraising pack, or call 020 7523 2492 to request a new one.
Complete the paying in slip, and take the cash and any cheques (made payable to Christian Aid) you've collected to your nearest Barclays bank.
Find your nearest Barclays branch
- By post. Pay any cash into your/your church’s bank account (please don't send it by post). You can then write a cheque (made payable to Christian Aid) and send it to us at Christian Aid, 35 Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7RL.
- By credit or debit card. Pay any cash into your/your church's bank account. You can then make a payment by debit or credit card by calling 020 7523 2492.
- By bank transfer to Christian Aid. Call the Income Processing Team on 020 7523 2492 to request our bank details for a BACS transfer. When you've made the transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that the money's been paid in, and what it's for.
- Through JustGiving and GiveStar. If you've set up a JustGiving or GiveStar page under our account, the money will automatically be paid to us.
Would you like the money to go to a specific project?
If you'd like the money you've raised to go to a specific project, and be recorded against your church or name, please either:
Handling cash: how to handle it safely
- Please don’t leave unsecured cash unattended, and make sure you bank both cheques and cash as soon as possible
- If you can’t bank cash immediately, put it in a safe or other secure place
- You must make sure that all cash you have collected is counted and recorded by two unrelated people, wherever possible, and the counting should take place somewhere secure