Looking for another run?
If you can’t find the run for you, don’t worry! You can still run and raise money for Christian Aid. Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose any run you would like to take part in
- Contact the event organiser to secure your place
- When you've secured your place with the event organiser, let us know and we'll support you all the way.
Need some inspiration?
If you haven't got a running event in mind, we've listed some of our most popular running events throughout the UK below:
- Bath Half Marathon
- Belfast City Marathon
- Bristol Half Marathon
- Cardiff Half Marathon
- Cheltenham Half Marathon
- English Half Marathon (5km, 10km and half marathon options)
- Great Birmingham Run
- Great Manchester Run
- Manchester Marathon
- Great Scottish Run
- Rock 'n' Roll Liverpool Marathon & Half Marathon
Each member of our fantastic team will receive:
- A runner sponsorship pack containing all your fundraising, awareness and training advice
- Personalised support from the Events Fundraising Team including telephone calls and regular e-newsletters
- A Christian Aid running vest
- Personal training and fitness advice from experts
- Plenty of encouragement, enthusiasm and smiles throughout your challenge.
Don't forget to read Christian Aid challenge event terms and conditions.