Looking for another run?
If you can’t find the run for you, don’t worry! You can still run and raise money for Christian Aid. Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose any run you would like to take part in
- Contact the event organiser to secure your place
- When you've secured your place with the event organiser, let us know and we'll support you all the way.
Need some inspiration?
If you haven't got a running event in mind, we've listed some of our most popular running events throughout the UK below:
- Bath Half Marathon
- Belfast City Marathon
- Bristol Half Marathon
- Cardiff Half Marathon
- Cheltenham Half Marathon
- English Half Marathon (5km, 10km and half marathon options)
- Great Birmingham Run
- Great Manchester Run
- Manchester Marathon
- Great Scottish Run
- Rock 'n' Roll Liverpool Marathon & Half Marathon
For more information on running for Christian Aid, get in touch with our fundraising events team by email or by phone on 01925 582826.
Each member of our fantastic team will receive:
- A runner sponsorship pack containing all your fundraising, awareness and training advice
- Personalised support from the Events Fundraising Team including telephone calls and regular e-newsletters
- A Christian Aid running vest
- Personal training and fitness advice from experts
- Plenty of encouragement, enthusiasm and smiles throughout your challenge.
Don't forget to read Christian Aid challenge event terms and conditions.