Partners and funders
Working together to end poverty.
We cannot reach our vision of an end to poverty alone. We work in creative partnership with some of Scotland’s most passionately engaged advocacy and community organisations on areas of climate change, gender equality and tax justice.
- Church of Scotland Guild
- Disasters Emergency Committee Scotland
- Eco-congregation Scotland
- IDEAS network
- Jubilee Scotland
- Just Peace Partnership (Place for Hope, Iona Community and Wild Goose Resource Group, Corrymeela Community, Progressive Christianity Network, Church of Scotland)
- Scotland Malawi Partnership
- Scotland’s International Development Alliance
- Scottish Fair Trade Forum
- Scottish Faiths Action for Refugees
- Side by Side
- Stop Climate Chaos Scotland
- Take One Action
- World Mission Council
Institutions, trusts and foundations
Our partnerships with institutional funders, trusts and foundations enable us to deliver our programmes, with almost half of Christian Aid’s funding coming from these supporters.
We work in close partnership with the Scottish Government, consulting on their climate change policies and advising on their overseas development work. Supported by committed churches across Scotland, we work alongside the Scottish Government on transformational projects in South Asia, Malawi and Zambia.
We are extremely grateful to our current funders, as well as to the many others who have supported us in the past. They have made it possible for us to deliver a wide range of projects.
Solar irrigation in Malawi
A Scottish-funded project in Malawi helped people to stay on their land and grow food in 2016 and 2017.