Join us for a moving photographic exhibition featuring stories of displaced people in Nigeria, Kenya and Iraq. Come along to meet people like Falmata (pictured) and hear their voices.
The exhibition will take place at various venues around the West Midlands from February to May 2018. Scroll down to find an event near you.
To book your place or find out more, email the Birmingham office or call 0121 200 2283.
Saturday 24 – Tuesday 27 February 2018
- St. Nicholas Church, St. Nicholas Church Street, Warwick, CV34 4JD
10am – 4pm (Sunday 12.30 – 4pm).
Wednesday 28 February 2018
- Special viewing evening and talk
Holyhead Road United Reformed Church, Lammas Road, Coventry, CV6 1QL
7.30pm – 9.00pm.
Monday 5 March – Thursday 8 March 2018
- St Andrew’s Church, Church Street, Rugby CV21 3PT.
Friday 9 March – Monday 12 March 2018
- Sutton Coldfield Methodist Church, South Parade, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1QY
View the exhibition, plus see a special speaker at the service on 11 March 2018.
Saturday 17 March 2018
- An exhibition during the Brave New World exhibition, JPIT conference, Methodist Central Hall, Manchester.
Friday 27 April 2018
- Methodist Central Hall, Manchester
Attendees to the North West Regional Conference can view the exhibition.
Thursday 3 May – Monday 7 May 2018
- St Peter’s, Balsall Street East, Balsall Common, Coventry, CV7 7EA
View the exhibition. Special evening worship on the Sunday with guest speaker.
Sunday 13 May 2018
- Coventry Cathedral, 1 Hill Top, Coventry CV1 5AB
See the exhibition and hear Amanda Khozi Mukwashi, new Chief Executive of Christian Aid, preaching at the Eucharist.