Friday, 13 September 2019 – 6.00pm
Embark on a two-day trekking challenge through the scenic and historic countryside that lines this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Saturday, 21 September 2019 – 8.00am
Join this spectacular trek to the highest point in Wales. It's a stunning location for this great weekend challenge.
Looking for another trek?
If you can’t find the trekking event for you on this list, don’t worry, you can still trek to raise money for Christian Aid. Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose any trekking event you would like to take part in
- Contact the event organiser to secure your place
- When you've secured your place with the event organiser let us know and we'll support you all the way.
For more information on trekking for Christian Aid, get in touch with our fundraising events team now by email or on 01925 582826.
Each member of our fantastic team will receive:
- A trekking sponsorship pack containing all your fundraising, awareness and training advice
- Personalised support from the Events Fundraising Team including telephone calls and regular e-newsletters
- A Christian Aid t-shirt
- Personal training and fitness advice from experts
- Plenty of encouragement, enthusiasm and smiles throughout your challenge.