Salt Conference 2019
Building a better world, by building better businesses
Join us for a unique event, bringing together business leaders, entrepreneurs, aid workers and leaders. All are united around a single goal: to maximise the common good through developing successful and sustainable business enterprises.
- Explore how we can all play a role in effectively stewarding wealth, people and the planet.
- Hear how business leaders are being part of transforming business, communities and lives.
- Find out how you can join with other Christian business leaders to stand together as a force for good in the world.
Booking is now open - reserve your place here.
‘Leadership is neither showmanship nor dictatorship. Leadership is a stewardship and a partnership.’’
- Making money by doing good – how to market the SDGs
- Business and the common good – a framework for practical change
- Supporting workplace discipleship
- Ethical investing
- Employing from the margins of society – challenges and opportunities
- Reducing your environmental impact – lessons learnt and pitfalls to avoid
- Social impact reporting
- Achieving net zero
Meet your speakers
Conference speakers include
The Right Rev David Urquhart, KCMG, Hon DD,
Lord Bishop of Birmingham
Founder and Chief Executive, AquAid
Founder, Clean for Good
Dr Martin Palmer
Secretary General of the Alliance of Religions and Conservation (ARC)
Chairman, Anglo Recycling Technology Ltd
Tickets are £60. Book your place here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.