Sunday, 23 September 2018 – 9.00am
Run from Edinburgh along the magnificent Lothian Golf Coast finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse.
Meadowmill Sports Centre off the B1361 Tranent EH33 1LZ United Kingdom
Saturday, 06 October 2018 – 11.00am
Take part in the Bournemouth Marathon Festival for Christian Aid; a selection of exciting races on the South Coast of England.
Kings Park Bournemouth Dorset BH7 7AF United Kingdom
Sunday, 24 February 2019 – 9.00am
The Vitality Brighton Half Marathon is a a beautiful seafront course with amazing crowd support!
Preston Park Preston Road Brighton BN1 6SD United Kingdom
Sunday, 17 March 2019 – 9.45am
The Milton Keynes Festival of Running consists of a family-friendly or super-swift 5k event, a classic 10k distance race, the ever popular half mar
Xscape MK 602 Marlborough Gate Milton Keynes MK9 3XS United Kingdom
Sunday, 17 March 2019 – 10.00am
This run will take you through Green Park on a loop before crossing the A33 on to Bennet Road.
Madejski Stadium Junction 11 M4 Reading RG2 0FL United Kingdom
Sunday, 19 May 2019 – 9.00am
Take in the views of Manchester United’s Old Trafford stadium, the award-winning Imperial War Museum and The Lowry.
Saturday, 25 May 2019 – 10.00am
Join team Christian Aid and take part in what's been voted 'the UK's fastest marathon' in Scotland's beautiful capital city.
Edinburgh Marathon Festival London Road and Regent Road Edinburgh EH7 5AP United Kingdom
Looking for another run?
If you can’t find the run for you, don’t worry! You can still run and raise money for Christian Aid. Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose any run you would like to take part in
- Contact the event organiser to secure your place
- When you've secured your place with the event organiser, let us know and we'll support you all the way.
Need some inspiration?
If you haven't got a running event in mind, we've listed some of our most popular running events throughout the UK below:
- Bath Half Marathon
- Belfast City Marathon
- Bristol Half Marathon
- Cardiff Half Marathon
- Cheltenham Half Marathon
- English Half Marathon (5km, 10km and half marathon options)
- Great Birmingham Run
- Great Scottish Run
- Rock 'n' Roll Liverpool Marathon & Half Marathon
- Stafford Half Marathon
For more information on running for Christian Aid, get in touch with our fundraising events team by email or by phone on 01925 582826.
Each member of our fantastic team will receive:
- A runner sponsorship pack containing all your fundraising, awareness and training advice
- Personalised support from the Events Fundraising Team including telephone calls and regular e-newsletters
- A Christian Aid running vest
- Personal training and fitness advice from experts
- Plenty of encouragement, enthusiasm and smiles throughout your challenge.