Saturday, 26 May 2018 – 9.45am
Join team Christian Aid and take part in the UK's voted fastest marathon in Scotland's beautiful capital city.
London Road and Regent Road Edinburgh EH7 5AP United Kingdom
Sunday, 23 September 2018 – 9.00am
Run from Edinburgh along the magnificent Lothian Golf Coast finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse.
Meadowmill Sports Centre off the B1361 Tranent EH33 1LZ United Kingdom
Saturday, 06 October 2018 – 11.00am
Take part in the Bournemouth Marathon Festival for Christian Aid; a selection of exciting races on the South Coast of England.
Kings Park Bournemouth Dorset BH7 7AF United Kingdom
Wednesday, 31 October 2018 – 10.00am
This is a fantastic opportunity for you and your canine companion to get some fresh air and exercise in these 5km jogging events.
Looking for another run?
If you can’t find the run for you, don’t worry! You can still run and raise money for Christian Aid. Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose any run you would like to take part in
- Contact the event organiser to secure your place
- When you've secured your place with the event organiser, let us know and we'll support you all the way.
Need some inspiration?
If you haven't got a running event in mind, we've listed some of our most popular running events throughout the UK below:
- Bath Half Marathon
- Belfast City Marathon
- Bristol Half Marathon
- Cardiff Half Marathon
- Cheltenham Half Marathon
- English Half Marathon (5km, 10km and half marathon options)
- Great Birmingham Run
- Great Scottish Run
- Rock 'n' Roll Liverpool Marathon & Half Marathon
- Stafford Half Marathon
For more information on running for Christian Aid, get in touch with our fundraising events team by email or by phone on 01925 582826.
Each member of our fantastic team will receive:
- A runner sponsorship pack containing all your fundraising, awareness and training advice
- Personalised support from the Events Fundraising Team including telephone calls and regular e-newsletters
- A Christian Aid running vest
- Personal training and fitness advice from experts
- Plenty of encouragement, enthusiasm and smiles throughout your challenge.