Prudential RideLondon – Surrey 100
Prudential RideLondon Surrey 100
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to The Mall
About the race
The 100-mile route is on fully closed roads, through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside.
With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
Lucky enough to have your own place?
We’d love you to cycle for Christian Aid. Just fill out this short form to let us know that you’re cycling for us.
We'll send you your exclusive cycling jersey and a fundraising pack.
Each member of our fantastic team will receive:
- a cyclist sponsorship pack, containing all your fundraising, awareness and training advice
- personalised support from the Events Fundraising Team including telephone calls and regular e-newsletters
- Christian Aid cycling jersey
- training and fitness advice
- plenty of encouragement, enthusiasm and smiles throughout your challenge
Got a question?
Email our friendly events fundraising team or call +44 (0) 1925 582826.