Methodist Church Book Sale
Edinburgh Methodist Church
25 Nicolson Sq
This may be Edinburgh's smallest book festival but it has a lot to offer!
In May, Edinburgh's Nicolson Square will host a book sale and showcase local authors at the annual Christian Aid Book Sale and Festival at the City of Edinburgh Methodist Church. Last year, thousands of books were sold and the event raised £2500 for Christian Aid.
The mini book festival this year features:
- Writer and journalist Rosemary Goring
- Crime writer Lin Anderson (creator of forensic scientist Dr Rhona MacLeod)
- Richard Frazer, featuring a new book about pilgrimage
- Young Adult fiction writer Lesley Glaister
- Claire Askew, poet, novelist and Writer in Residence at the University of Edinburgh.
Click on the links below for further details and to book your tickets: