Longton Open Gardens
St Andrew's Church Hall
Liverpool Rd, Longton
A annual event that must not be missed! With 12 gardens to get round, you will have plenty to do. Many gardens have stalls and refreshments. One sells lovely ice cream, another has ukelele players! There will also be an art exhibition and light lunches available.
- Art exhibition at St Andrews Church Hall, 12noon - 17:30
- Light Lunches at the WI Hall, School Lane, 12noon - 13:30
- Gardens open 13:00 - 17:30
- Tickets cost £5 per adult. Children are free. These can be bought on the day from St Andrews Church Hall
- For further information email: email@example.com
Money raised will be split between 3 different charities, one of which is Christian Aid.