Raise money for Christian Aid at the Kiltwalk and tackle poverty step by step.
The Kiltwalk covers three routes in four Scottish cities.
For every £1 you raise, The Hunter Foundation has pledged to give an extra 40p. So you’ll be able to walk at your own pace and give Christian Aid 140%!
Glasgow – 28 April 2019
Aberdeen – 2 June 2019
Dundee – 18 August 2019
Edinburgh – 15 September 2019
- The Wee Wander – a gentle 6-mile walk perfect for everyone
- The Big Stroll – an intermediate walk of 14 miles for those who want to stretch themselves
- The Mighty Stride – a challenging 23-mile hike for those looking for the ultimate Kiltwalk experience
How to sign up
- Sign up online at www.thekiltwalk.co.uk
- Get in touch by email LKirkland@christian-aid.org or call 0141 221 7475
- We will send you a Christian Aid pack and t-shirt to help you start your training