Great North Run
Newcastle to South Shields
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
Do you want to give poverty the run-around at the world's biggest half marathon?
Starting in Newcastle, the course crosses the iconic Tyne Bridge, through Gateshead past the famous international athletics stadium, and finishes in the coastal town of South Shields.
Registration fee: £35
Minimum sponsorship: £300
Got a place in the ballot?
If you apply to the ballot and get your own place in the Simplyhealth Great North Run; we’d love you to run for Christian Aid. Please fill in this short form to let us know that you’re running for us and we will send you your exclusive running vest and a fundraising pack.
Each member of our fantastic team will receive:
- A runner sponsorship pack containing all your fundraising, awareness and training advice.
- Personalised support from the Events Fundraising Team including telephone calls and regular e-newsletters.
- A Christian Aid running vest.
- Training and fitness advice.
- Plenty of encouragement, enthusiasm and smiles throughout your challenge.
Got a question?
Contact our friendly events fundraising team today by email or call +44 (0) 1925 582826
Volunteering at the event
We also have volunteering opportunities at the event. If you'd like to hear more please email us.
The Great North Run is organised by Great Runs. For more information on the event, visit the Simplyhealth Great North Run official website