Wednesday, 24 July 2019 – 8.00am
Join the London to Paris Bike Ride for a truly inspirational experience. Why watch the Tour de France from your sofa?
Sunday, 04 August 2019 – 5.45am
Registration for this event is now closed.
Prudential RideLondon Surrey 100 Queen Olympic Park to The Mall London E20 2ST United Kingdom
Tuesday, 27 August 2019 – 8.00am
Pedal 1,000 miles, the furthest possible distance in the British Isles, in this classic cycling challenge.
Wednesday, 04 September 2019 – 8.00am
Cycle 270 miles for charity, through three countries to three capitals: London, Amsterdam and Brussels.
Wednesday, 11 September 2019 – 8.00am
Join the London to Paris Bike Ride for a truly inspirational experience, and a great way to raise funds for Christian Aid.
Tuesday, 01 October 2019 – 8.00am
Cycle 240 miles from the fashion capital of Europe to the French Riviera, taking in breathtaking mountain climbs and stunning coastal vistas – from
Looking for another cycle?
If you can’t find the bike ride for you on this list, don’t worry, you can still cycle to raise money for Christian Aid. Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose any cycling event you would like to take part in
- Contact the event organiser to secure your place
- When you've secured your place with the event organiser let us know and we'll support you all the way.
For more information on cycling for Christian Aid, get in touch with our fundraising events team by email or on 01925 582826.
Each member of our fantastic team will receive:
- A cycling sponsorship pack containing fundraising, awareness and training advice
- Personalised support from our Events Fundraising Team including telephone calls and regular e-newsletters
- A Christian Aid cycling jersey
- Personal training and fitness advice from experts
- Plenty of encouragement, enthusiasm and smiles throughout your challenge.