Thank you for your amazing efforts. Every pound you raised will make a real difference to some of the world's poorest communities and help Christian Aid's work.
So how do you pay your money in?
You can pay in the money you raised from your fundraising activity in the following ways:
1. To pay in directly at a bank: call 01925 573769 to request a paying in slip. Complete the paying in slip and take the cash and any cheques (made payable to Christian Aid) that you have collected to your nearest Barclays Bank.
To find your nearest branch, visit http://www.barclays.co.uk/
2. Pay any cash into your church’s bank account. You can then write a cheque (made payable to Christian Aid) and send it to us. Please send cheques to Christian Aid, Freepost RSUR-YSTS-KJUL, 35-41 Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7RL (no stamp required). Please do not send cash by post. If you would like to post your donation to us and save Christian Aid money by not using the Freepost service, please send your form to Christian Aid, 35 Lower Marsh, London SE1 7RL.
Note: If you would like to add a stamp to one of our Freepost envelopes, please cross out the Freepost reference to ensure we don’t get charged.
3. Pay any cash into your church's bank account. You can then make a payment by debit or credit card by calling 020 7523 2492.
4. You can make a direct bank transfer to Christian Aid. Please call the Events Fundraising team on 01925 582 817 to request the bank details for a BACS transfer. When you have made the transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that the money has been paid in and what it is for.
5. If you have set up a Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving page under our account, the money will automatically be paid to us. However, if you would like the money to go to a specific project and be recorded against your church or name, please contact the Events Fundraising Team on 01925 582 817 or email email@example.com to let us know.
Whichever method is most convenient for you to pay in the money you raised, please don’t forget to send any completed donation forms and sponsorship forms to us so that Christian Aid can claim back the Gift Aid. Please include details of where the donation was paid in and how much.
If you have questions or need some advice on paying in your money, please call our Events Fundraising Team on 01925 582 817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org