Join us for London’s favourite half marathon and run 13.1 miles to help us in our mission to eradicate poverty.
Date: 11 October 2015
Location: Hyde Park, London
Registration fee: £35
Minimum sponsorship: £350
Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, the 13.1 mile route takes runners through four of London’s most beautiful parklands: Hyde Park, St James's Park, Kensington Gardens and Green Park.
As you run you will be inspired by great views of iconic London landmarks, such as Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch, the London Eye, the Royal Albert Hall and the Palace of Westminster.
The 2015 Royal Parks Half Marathon registration has now closed. Please email the events team (email@example.com) if you have secured your own place and would like to run for Christian Aid, or if you are interested in running next year. Many thanks.
How we'll support you
Each member of our fantastic team will receive:
- A runner sponsorship pack, containing all your fundraising, awareness and training advice.
- Personalised support from the Events Fundraising Team, including telephone calls and regular e-newsletters.
- A Christian Aid running top.
- Free Fitness Fridays.
- Cheering packs for your friends and family.
- Plenty of encouragement, enthusiasm and smiles throughout your challenge from Team Poverty.
Get in touch
Contact our events fundraising team today:
• call +44 (0) 20 7523 2073
• email firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Parks Half Marathon website.